Sunday, January 10, 2010

Black and White Beaded Choker

BLACK AND WHITE CHOKER





black and white choker
For this piece I wanted to create a beaded necklace that would be both casual and classy at the same time. I also wanted it to go with just about anything.



Here is what I did: I used black obsidian chips for the 'chain' part of the necklace, and the focal is white howlite and lava beads. When I completed it and tried it out, something just didn't seem to click.



So I shortened it up a bit, to make it a choker length. Wallah, that did the trick, casual yet classy and it can be worn with just about any outfit you may have.



There are so many different gemstone beads and I am having lots of fun mixing gems and working them together in jewelry I am creating. Being I have only been creating jewelry for a little less than 6 months, I value any and all opinions.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this black and white beaded choker.

No comments:

Post a Comment